- General information
We process personal data provided to us by customers in a manner compatible with the scope of the consent granted by customers and legal requirements, in particular in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended). d.).
- The administrator of personal data contained on the website is PZ Witraż Amberlamp Sebastian Pawlak with its registered office in Gdańsk, NIP 957-005-02-70, REGON 220003407, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Development.
- In the interest of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- through information entered voluntarily in forms by collecting “cookies” [see the policy of “cookies”].
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user. The scope of the information provided includes: name and surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the information contact. The provided personal data is stored for the period necessary to achieve the goals for which they were obtained.
- The data administrator undertakes to maintain secrecy related to personal data and to properly secure them. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to view, modify and stop processing their data at any time. It also has the option of submitting requests for information about data or their processing in electronic form.
- Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by us in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.
- The customer has the right to lodge a complaint related to the processing of personal data to the supervisory body.
- In matters not covered by the regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and relevant acts of Polish law, as well as European Union law, in particular the GDPR (Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC).
- The Twisto purchasing option
INFORMATION OF THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR PREPARED ON THE BASIS OF ARTICLE 13 Sect. 1 and 2 OF THE GENERAL REGULATION ON DATA PROTECTION (GDPR)
Due to the entry into force and the need to apply Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), the owner of the Internet domain provides the following information on the rules for the processing of your personal data.
- The website processes your personal data for the following purposes:
a) to provide services offered on the website,
b) transfer of your personal data to ING Bank Śląski S.A. (“Bank”) in connection with provision by the Bank to the Online Store of the service of providing infrastructure for handling payments via the Internet (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation). service and settlement by the Bank of payments made by customers of the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation). in order to verify by the Bank the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure the protection of payers’ interests in connection with their complaints (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
c) transfer of your personal data to Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. in connection with the possibility of offering payment for the purchased goods or service by Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. under the contract of mandate covering the “Buy with Twisto” purchasing formula and making this purchasing formula available through the Online Store, as well as for verification by Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o. proper performance of such contracts – mandate (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- In connection with the processing of personal data for the purposes set out in paragraph 2, your personal data may be made available by the Online Store to other recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, which may be:
a) ING Bank Śląski S.A.
b) Twisto Polska sp.z o.o.
- If you provide your personal data for the purpose of transferring your personal data to Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. before concluding a contract for the sale of goods (or services) purchased in the Online Store, providing this data is a condition for concluding a sales contract in connection with the business model adopted by the Online Store.
- In the case of transferring your personal data to the Bank in connection with the handling and settlement of payments made by you, payments to the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments, the provision of data is required in order to make the payment and provide confirmation of its payment by the Bank on Online Store item.
- If your personal data is transferred to the Bank for the purpose of verification by the Bank of the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure the protection of the interests of payers in connection with their complaints, providing this data is required to enable the implementation of the contract concluded between the Online Store and the Bank.
- If your personal data is transferred to Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. in connection with the possibility of offering you the payment of the price for the goods or services purchased by you by Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. as part of the contract of mandate including the “Buy with Twisto” purchasing formula and the provision of this formula by the Online Store, providing this data and processing it for this purpose is required in connection with the business model adopted by the Online Store and in order to implement the contract concluded between the Online Store and Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o.