The Amberlamp online store, available at www.amberlamp.com.pl, is run by Sebastian Pawlak running a business under the name PZ Witraż Amberlamp Sebastian Pawlak, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the ministry responsible for of the economy, NIP 957-005-02-70, REGON 220003407.
Consumer – a person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
Seller – a person running a business under the name PZ Witraż Amberlamp Sebastian Pawlak, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP 957-005-02-70, REGON 220003407
Customer – any entity making purchases through the Store.
Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, performing on its own behalf an economic activity that uses the Store.
Store – an online store run by the Seller at the Internet address www.amberlamp.com.pl
Remote contract – contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding remote contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of remote communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
Terms and conditions – these Store regulations.
Order – the Customer’s declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
Account – customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
Order form – an interactive form available in the Store that allows you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
Shopping Cart – an element of the Store’s software in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
Product – a movable item / service available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
Sales Agreement – a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
Contact with the Store
- Seller’s address: ul. Stary Rynek Oliwski 20a, 80-317 Gdańsk
- Seller’s email address: email@example.com
- Seller’s telephone number: 58 / 554-80-78
- Seller’s bank account number: ING Bank Śląski SA 88 1050 1764 1000 0022 8912 0095
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
- The customer may communicate by phone with the Seller between 8 am and 4 pm
To use the Store, including viewing the Store’s assortment and placing orders for Products, you must:
- Use a device with access to the Internet,
- Use an active email account (e-mail),
- Have cookies enabled.
The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer’s technical infrastructure.
The prices given in the Store are given in PLN Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT).
Product pictures are illustrative pictures. The received goods may slightly vary from the ones shown in the picture. This is due to the fact that each product is handmade and manufactured by us, and each amber nugget has its own individual shape and character. The dimensions of the lamp, its proportions and the mass of amber remain unchanged.
Conditions of placing an Order
To place an Order:
- select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the “Add to Cart” button;
- fill in the Order Form by entering the details of the Order recipient and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice details, if different from the recipient’s details,
- click the “Order and pay” button and confirm the order by clicking on the link sent in the email,
- choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period.
Delivery and payment methods offered
- The customer can use the following delivery methods:
- Courier shipment within the country (price depends on the size and quantity of ordered Products)
- Courier delivery in Europe –
- Pickup available at: ul. Stary Rynek Oliwski 20A in Gdańsk-Oliwa
- The customer can use the following payment methods:
- BLIK payment
- Online transfer
- Traditional transfer to the Seller’s account
- “Buy Now, Pay Later” option from Twisto
- Payment by credit card.
- Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store’s website.
Execution of the sales contract
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store.
- After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending the Customer an appropriate email to the Customer’s email address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller’s declaration of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above email by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- If the customer chooses:
payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 1 calendar day from the date of the Sale Agreement – otherwise the order will be canceled.
- If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than personal collection, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this section).
- In case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest given date.
- In case of ordering Products with different delivery times, the Customer has the option of requesting delivery of the Products in parts or delivery of all Products after completing the entire order.
- The start of the period for delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
- if the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card – from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
- If the Customer selects a personal Product collection, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer within the time specified in the Product description. The Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller about the readiness of the Product for collection by sending an appropriate email to the Customer’s email address provided when placing the Order.
- Product delivery takes place within Europe.
- The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable. The costs of delivery of the 10. Products are indicated to the Customer on the website of the Online Store and when placing the Order, including when the Customer expresses the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- Personal collection of the Product by the Customer is free of charge.
The right to withdraw from the contract
- The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without stating a reason.
- The time limit specified in section 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person other than the carrier designated by him.
- In the case of an Agreement that covers many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the date specified in paragraph 1 sets with the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
- The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement to the Seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement, it is enough for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of this period.
- The statement may be sent electronically by sending the statement to the Seller’s email address.
- If the Consumer sends the declaration by email, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer to the email address provided by the Consumer confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement.
- Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
- In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Agreement, the Agreement shall be considered voided.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall immediately return all payments received to the Consumer, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s statement on withdrawal from the Agreement, including the costs of delivering the goods, except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer. other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller.
- The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution that will not involve any costs for him.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until the Product is received back.
- The consumer should return the Product to the Seller’s address provided in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends the Product back within 14 days.
- The consumer covers the direct costs of returning the Product.
Complaint and warranty
- The Sales Agreement covers new Products.
- In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions regarding the warranty in the Civil Code.
- Using the warranty, the Customer may, on the terms and within the time limits specified in the Civil Code:
- In the event of a significant defect – submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
- Demand that the item be replaced with a non-defective one.
- Demand that the defect be removed.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing or electronically to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations or using the electronic complaint form provided by the Seller on one of the Store’s subpages.
- It is recommended to include in the complaint, inter alia, a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, the details of the customer submitting the complaint, and the customer’s request in connection with the defect of the goods.
- The seller will respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days.
- Goods returned as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
- Entrepreneurs running a sole proprietorship who make purchases for purposes unrelated to their business, are covered by the protection provided for consumers in the scope of guarantees and the right to withdraw from a distance or off-premises contract.
Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and redress
- Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodeship Inspectorates of Inspection Handlowa and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
- The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
- The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court, referred to in art. 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
- The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
- The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
Personal data in the Online Store
The administrator of personal data of Customers collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
- Customers’ personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store is collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement.
- The recipients of the personal data of the Customers of the Online Store may be:
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
- The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
- Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. For this purpose, he may submit a complaint via the EU ODR internet platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.